Clock SHS!! Clock SHS!!

@_@ TRIPPEH

ooohhhh...lucky im not epilectic or w/e @_@;;;

my eyes are still buzzing, still its a great flash XD

it has a lot of the same piccies u usually use tho... but stephen hawkings pic always cracks me up XD

quote homer: "Hi lisa have fun with your robot buddy?"

nehheheehe @_@ great work ^-^

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

The message is a important one...

That we should all spread, hell i give movies fair reviews and take time to think over the scores, so i and other flash members deserve repect for even making the movie, instead of being blammed O_o; hell my snes house at least at first i drew faily decent backgrounds... and i tried my best for the first time of flash. sure i know they arent that good so thats why im improving, it just pisses me off when i get 0's and people dont even consider the effort ~_~; ok im finished with my rant. great work on this movie ^-^

The Saddest Man The Saddest Man

Wick1d

ok, i agree townies suck, and eminem must di3 ^_^

ok, i really need to get off, but im gonna make a ton of flash just cos i can @_@ muwhavahavahjamuhajaeminemsuck smuchdickhahahaha

The kwik flip show! Forr The kwik flip show! Forr

Great to watch, specially when pissed outta your..

Head-brain-cranium type thingie-majigger...

=D

WOOO! Majigger!

The Kwik Flip Show! Too The Kwik Flip Show! Too

XD XD XD

OMFG it really reminds me of the 'happy book of doom' i wrote once XDXDXD

man... anyway, dude my e-mail address is hix_vampire_hunta@hotmail.com

so it would prolly be best if u mail me first i dont have much time right now x_x;

see ya man... oh i have two new series coming up which i think might appeal to ya 'Bastards guide' and a serious one...'Breath of fire: fou-lu myth'

ill be glad to hear from ya dude...

kewl to have pink hair btw o.<

Joxa responds:

Ok! im gladd u like my seris!

The Kwik Flip show! The Kwik Flip show!

&quot;I am your mother!!!&quot;

I liked it, its an original piece of flash on newgrounds... this is what i like to see ^_^; im gonna check out the others now dude...

(maybe when i get my connection we could make a snes house kwik flip show ^_~ )

i leave with the words "PINK KETTLE GIBBON"

OH!OH OH! its u YAY!
i love snes house love it love it looooooove it!!!! Kwik flip snes house!!!!! EMAIL ME!!! oh i am ur son! My hair is now pink!!!

good times good times

We are brothers ^__^

cos we are both trying to compete for da same thing, a cheap laugh, small file size whilst not relying all on grpahics (or in my case sound)

ummm...yeah dat was freakeh but so am i ^_^ so i liked it @_@

Megaman Reunion Megaman Reunion

OMG THAT IS XDXDXD

omg, that hit the spot XD

that has to be the funniest piece of ummm megaman dancin' to the most annoying song in da world XD

dude i love your work @_@

Booty-Dance Booty-Dance

HOLY SH*T

Whoa! I have never EVER seen anything in flash that graphically advanced in my life O_O;

whoa, you should make series's cos you would get such high points and ratings...unbelievable X_X;